Yet again, I have been nominated for another Liebster Award by hanatelige.
Thank you Hana!
She loves reading, but when she can’t find the kind of stories she wants to read, she writes her own. She also shares some of her random thoughts on various things in her life, hence the name of her blog: Follow That Rabbit.
Liebster Award nomination rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
These are my answers to HANATELIGE’s questions:
1. Why did you start your blog? Long before I started blogging I was still writing, about memorable experiences so I wouldn’t forget them, but mostly I wrote about painful stuff because I found writing therapeutic. Then I figured, if I shared my experiences with a bigger audience I could help atleast one person out there and that way I wouldn’t feel like my suffering was all for naught; so I started my blog.
2. What is your favorite video game? Honestly, none.
3. What’s the first thing on your bucket list? Why? Making someone smile; because if I strive to make those around me happy by being a good friend, helping those in need etc. then I’ll also be happy because when all’s said and done, only a life lived for others is worth living (Albert Einstein). And again, there are too many problems in the world. Instead of piling up on them I prefer doing all I can to better someone else’s life, to lessen their problems.
4. Would you want to live forever (at the age you are now)? Why or why not? Definitely not. Currently I’m in my twenties and relatively I feel much wiser and in a better place than when I was in my teens. I’ve achieved a lot so far and believing that God’s with me all through, I have faith that I’ll appreciate my thirties, forties, fifties…more because each day brings its own experiences and going through them all is what makes us see the beauty of life. On a lighter note though, I once watched this movie-Tuck everlasting; it’s just scary and boring being stuck in one year while the rest of the world, including loved ones age and wither away. The loneliness would be unbearable.
5. Favorite quote. Or one that makes you think. ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life’ –Confucius. I’m of the opinion that if people got jobs they loved; jobs they could do for free, there wouldn’t be abominable actions like doctors’ strikes which leave many innocent lives lost in their wake.
6. Why do you like your favorite food? Sometimes I’m not too sure I have a favourite dish. But currently I’m into spaghetti and minced meat because it’s awfully delicious and very easy to prepare.
7. What’s the first book that you remember loving? Deceitful lover: by Helen Brooks. I still remember how I felt that Sunday afternoon when I read the last page. It was just …intriguing. After that I became hooked to all mills and boon books; couldn’t keep my hands and eyes off them.
8. What instrument would you most like to play? Piano. It has always been my lovely instrument of choice. But sometimes I wonder how it would feel to play a harp… I find it fascinating.
9. Favorite thing that happened in 2013. Seeing things through the eyes of faith. During Easter last year I went through some experiences which strengthened my faith as a Christian and afterwards, all through the year I went through some pretty challenging moments, which I feel my faith helped me overcome.
10. What are you most excited about in 2014? I’ve got some incredible plans of my own, which have me all psyched up, but based on previous unachieved resolutions, this year I’m letting God take the wheel. So I’m excited about what plans He has in store for me this year.
HERE ARE THE BLOGS THAT I’M NOMINATING:
MY 10 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1) What’s the most memorable thing anyone has ever done for you?
2) If you had one wish, what would it be?
3) If you went back to 2013, is there anything you would do differently?
4) What do you like most about blogging?
5) If you had to make a documentary, what would it be about?
6) What inspires your blog posts?
7) What’s your favourite book?
8) Describe yourself in three words.
9) In a movie you’ve watched, who was your favourite character, and why?
10) What makes you happy?
Congratulations to all the nominees.