I HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO BE NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD BY MYLIFEANDREAHALL.
Take a moment and visit her awesome blog: http://searching4solace.wordpress.com
The Liebster Award Rules:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
MY ANSWERS TO MYLIFEANDREAHALL QUESTIONS:
1. What inspired you to start a blog? I feel I have been through some pretty intense stuff, some of which have changed the person I am; how I see things, so I wanted to share my experiences, hoping someone who’s gone through something similar would be inspired to make the right choices-better choices.
2. What is your earliest childhood memory? When I was about two years old: As kids, my big sister and I were finicky eaters, so our nanny used to tell us there was this guy who came for kids who didn’t eat and would go chop their heads off. So one day when my big sister and I were upstairs in the bedroom looking out through the window, we thought we saw a man carrying a carton with heads in it outside our gate. We freaked out and hid under the bed; then I fell asleep. My big sister stayed beside me the entire time but she was too scared to leave. Our nanny found us hours later.
3. Where is your favorite vacation destination? Paris.
4. Who is the person in your life who has inspired you the most? My mom.
5. Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind? Two Goldfish.
6. What time do you usually go to bed? 4 a.m.
7. What is the first item on your “bucket” list? Putting a smile on someone’s face.
8. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? Camping.
9. If you had three wishes, what would they be? I would wish everyone knew and loved God. I would wish for global peace, and I would wish to be always happy, no matter the situation with the understanding that everything that happens, happens because God allowed it.
10. Are you afraid of death? What I’m actually afraid of is what happens after death (I’m a Christian). That is what inspires me to strive to be a better person each day because I know at the end I will stand before judgement. I realized what matters is not how long one lives but what one does with the time they’re alive.
HERE ARE THE BLOGS THAT I AM NOMINATING:
I have picked some bloggers who’s blogs I’ve enjoyed reading. Please do visit their blogs and say hello.
MY 10 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1) How has your childhood affected you?
2) If you went back in time, is there one particular thing you would do differently?
3) Is there any particular experience that has made a significant impact on your life?
4) If there was one thing you could do to make the world a better place, what would it be?
5) What are the three most important things in your life?
6) What characteristic do you admire most in a person?
7) Is there anything you feel people don’t know about you that you wished they knew?
8) What’s your favourite pastime?
9) If you had a chance to dine with three famous people, dead or alive, who would they be and what would you say to them?
10) Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what does it state?
HAPPY BLOGGING. 🙂